Celebrating birthday is always fun and it becomes more fun when you get to be crafty for your favorite person on the Earth. While we (whole Family) tried our best , it might not sound perfect party to all the readers. Because everyone’s definition for “Perfect” is different. Everyone’s “Rights” and “Wrongs” are defined different. But as long you see everyone one in your party enjoying with that big smile on face; sounds much like PERFECT to me. And this was not possible without my Family and friends who pitched in for the party preparation. Below are some ideas for Peppa pig birthday party for 3 yrs old. Below were the decorations, party favor bags, games and food for our party.
Decoration Supplies (bought from Party city and Handmade):
- Birthday Banner (party city), wall hangings (party city), Yard characters (handmade), peppa pig drawing(handmade), balloons (party city).
Party Favor Bags:
- Peppa pig tattoo(party city), Stamps (party city), Miniature Easter basket with bunnies ( Hobby lobby-less than 2 inch big). Thank you cards with family conversation starter cards (handmade),Sidewalk Chalk ( each gift wrapped as candy from Walmart), Hershey Kisses (Hershey choc factory, Hershy, PA), Peppa pig Books (amazon).
- Feed Peppa! (handmade from Cardboard box)
- Ball pit (handmade from big Box of Sofa)
- Trampoline (target)
- Balloon treasure hunt (similar to Easter egg hunt)
- Character kids Band-aids, Hershey chocolates to fill Balloons in treasure hunt game.
- Mediterranean cold pasta salad
- Fruit Basket
- baby Carrots and Tzatziki sauce dip
- Raj Kachori / Raj Khasta Kachori (Click the link for ingredients and recipe)
- Spinacopita (Costco)
- Hummus & pita chips
- Juice for kids and adults
- Coke for adults
- Ritz crackers, Indian Rice Crackers (papadi/ sarevda), Sev (homemade)
- Peppa pig cake chocolate
- La Madeline cake ( costco)
- Small mango cake (extra)
- Cilantro coconut green chutney, Red Chutney (dates), Sweet yogurt sauce.
Having Birthday near Easter weekend, the game was pretty much fixed(Easter egg hunt), but to look like more peppa game I changed the concept to use water balloons to find treasure with peppa’s friends in backyard. Also Peppa mean jumping in muddy puddles, but wanted the muddy puddles jumping clean; so ended up doing Ball Pit puddles jumping in a big cardboard box. We only had Raj kachori as one Indian item on the menu. But thanks to my creative foodie friends; they ended up creating innovative combination from the ingredients on the table. You see the big basket with Indian rice crackers(papadi), was topped with green moong sprout, potato, onions, tomatoes(stuffing for raj kachori), chat masala and sev. So officially we had papadi chat and raj kachori ( 2 Indian items) on the menu. Hope you have fun with your peppa pig party.